[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
8devices Community - View topic - SPI on Carambola 2
www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 09:57

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 SPI on Carambola 2 

I was able to connect 2 SD card.
I was also able to comunicate to spidev (is enough) to install spidev driver and specify "spidev" in .modalias of spidevices.
As attachment the code for 2sd cards.

I wish the fdtft devices. Definitely!
I'm trying to write an driver for ili9341 because fdtft library is very complicated

Attachments:
spi2sdcard.zip [2.64 KiB]
Downloaded 143 times
16 Sep 2014, 09:42

16 Sep 2014, 11:35

16 Sep 2014, 12:25

Hi together,

sorry, lots of things to do so that I wasn't able to write and/or test sth. last weekend. Apparently manuferro did the same modifications as me. Today I did some measurements with my logic analyzer. Seems to work well - CS (GPIO), CLK, MOSI was testet.

@Gerd:
You wrote, that it's not a good idea to create a SPI commuication between Carambola and for example the MCP2515. I don't get why not. Where are the latency problems coming from? I tested the SPI Bus with 10MHz (8,4MHz in real), so there should be enough speed to get all the incoming data out of the MCP2515?!

Greetz,
crackhe4d

16 Sep 2014, 12:38

16 Sep 2014, 14:54

Attachments:
fbmem.c [45.89 KiB]
Downloaded 174 times
17 Sep 2014, 10:38

17 Sep 2014, 13:23

Hi,

now I'm thinking about testing the mcp2515 with a mcp2551 and the carambola 2 board. On receiving a message from CAN, the MCP2515 drives low the /INT lane. Is there a possibility to check the signal on the carambola device without polling a gpio port? At the moment I've no idea how to do it from user space (like with a C program).

Greetz & thanks

18 Sep 2014, 09:05

18 Sep 2014, 09:17

18 Sep 2014, 14:53
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next