[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
8devices Community - View topic - Daughter card for C2
www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:39

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Daughter card for C2 

Hi
Is someone is interested in a daughter card for C2?
A card with:
- A chip USB HUB kind alcore AU6350 (sd + 3xUSB)
- An Arduino-compatible At32U4
- A tranceiver ISM

Do you think this is a good idea for the community?

greetings

08 Nov 2013, 13:50

Daughter cards are necessary building a biotope like for the Arduino. I would need 1 wire and relais boards.
May be C2 will disappear, since I see no home automation focus...

23 Nov 2013, 09:06

the contrary, I strongly believe that carambola2 is a very good track for home automation and interfacing with arduino type cards.

Card developpment C2 is very open and easily allows integration of a front (eg arduino).
I already finished flashing through html / php for April (328 32u4 ...) I will give a community involvement after debugging!

there are many similar project but rare are those of the quality of C2. (dragino, dragroove other Chinese maps)

03 Jan 2014, 17:02

03 Jan 2014, 18:05

First of all have you seen our NUY shield (http://www.8devices.com/nuy)? Or is my understanding of daughterboard different? Second, there is a possibility that you may encounter problems with USB when using that hub (please see viewtopic.php?f=13&t=765). I'm saying "possibility" because it depends on the hub and we haven't (extensively) tested the AU6350 hub.

27 Oct 2014, 13:05

Well I go back to my first post after a long absence (yes I am happy dad!), I no longer ask the question: "what is daughter card is useful for C2" .From many projects (WeIO, dragino etc ..) have emerged before and since that post was written ...
Why Arduino? 'Cause Cheap accesible and well documented. Available in most make small electronics shops. The schools can bring multiple cards to train our children, our future in the area of digital!
Dragino needs a connection to SPI flash the arduino .. This is not practical and is not going in the direction of the Arduino ... WeIO is really really better thought!
But of course I completely agree that the 8-bit processors offer less capacity compared to the cortex but ll remain good, reliable and easy to implement.
As stated just above, here is the code to flash the arduino through PHP.
If like me you want to flash a AT32U4 the bootloader be initialized by opening communication @ 1200bauds. This is not useful with AT328 ...

Attachments:
File comment: all that you need for flashing AT32u4 over php
Upload.rar [79.09 KiB]
Downloaded 334 times
21 Nov 2014, 12:26

Hi Giedrus,
thanks for links.
Yes we found problems with AU6350 so, we decided to use USB flash key instead of Sd card and FE1.1S as USB hub.
This couple working fine since few weeks without any problem.

Iam not looking for a daughter board but complete board with co-pro like the WeIO...

Maybe i need to contact the 8device team to know the budget to make the PCB card ?

21 Nov 2014, 12:40

21 Nov 2014, 13:47

Hi Giedrus,

sorry my english is not powerfull :roll: Iam french...

Yes, iam working on a webserver data-logger who mesure some sensor like SHT, TCSxxx, switch...
This project i started last years befor i know the good C2 board.(my fisrt version based on AtMega128 with realtek network IC...(like ethernut system that i have used in past as RS to ethernet converter)
My project is for museum, the way of protection of heritage.
Now this project begin to be and i need help to make the pcb for final integration.(i saw on weio website that 8device team design the PCb for them.

This is because i wrote "Maybe i need to contact the 8device team to know the budget to make the PCB card ?" to get a idea of cost.

you can check the beta version that i will publish when finished :D
be understanding, I am not a professional but passionate about embedded...
http://mafabrique.synology.me:8080/view ... cation.php
user:user

Thanks,

21 Nov 2014, 15:02

Well we are pretty busy with a few quite large projects and it's likely that we won't have any available resources. But write me a PM with more details (what exact services do you want? design? routing? manufacturing? and quantities) and I'll ask around.

21 Nov 2014, 15:51
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next