[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
8devices Community - View topic - Wiki updates
www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 12:17

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wiki updates 

drazvan,

My carambola crashed every other day when I was running from a 5V power supply with a single 3.3V voltage regulator. I had a feeling that the 5V wasn't supplying enough amp. I switched to a better power supply and haven't seen any crash for 2 weeks now.
As for the kermit supported Uboot, you'd have to compile it yourself. I was going to go that route, but I don't think serial is going to be faster than ethernet, so I used a $1 MagJack and it worked fine for me. You can find the pinouts instruction from one of the posts in the hardware or software forums.

03 Sep 2012, 19:06

03 Sep 2012, 19:20

That's a far better response Gedass, I can understand if your team has been on vacation. I wouldn't be here if I didn't think the Carambola would work for our project. Let's say it works 95% and I would love to make it work 100% :).

I have a dev board on the way, we'll see if the reboot situation improves. I'm willing to give this another chance. My apologies Gedass if I sounded harsh.

04 Sep 2012, 12:19
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2