www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 12:45

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Wiki editing or at least source? 

Hi,

wanted to ask why the community isn't allowed to contribute in the Wiki? Can't really be security concerns as this forum is already being served without SSL. An alternative to allowing editing would be to provide the link to the source of each respective (DokuWiki) page. It'd even be possible to put this into a Git repo on github, as DokuWiki uses text files to store the Wiki data. The only missing piece would be some kind of license footer/header for the Wiki.

Would that be possible?

Thanks.

24 Jan 2013, 19:38

Enabled "Show page source". Check bottom of every page. If you can provide useful content, I can add you to wiki editors. PM me.

25 Jan 2013, 13:57

Hi Saulius, thanks a lot for that! I'll text you as soon as I have something. Right now it wouldn't be anything substantial - mostly spelling correction here and there :) ... but I am working on getting two different JTAG probes to work with the Carambola. They're way cheaper than the one you wrote somewhere here on the forum you are using.

28 Jan 2013, 11:45
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]