[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
8devices Community - View topic - Forum images
www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 00:54

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Forum images 

As of a few weeks it is no longer possible to post images on the forum. It always fails with a message that the forum could not determine the size of the image. Can you guys have a look at that?

And while we're at it: it would be nice if the maximum image width is bumped up to 600 pixels or more so that I can directly post the images I make for my blog :)

09 Feb 2012, 11:52

Hi David, I have allowed images to the post from other pages, and also you can attach images to the post as a attachment. Images can be up to 900 x 900 px and the attached file (from yuor PC) size must be less than 1 MB. I think it is enought for most cases.

I have tried to attach few images from Your site ant got the same error. I checked all setings in the forum system, and also some hosting server setting, everything seems to be OK. Then i tried to attach image from somewhere else and success this is from hackaday page,

From link I see that hackaday.com also use wordpress. So maybe there is some prolem with your page or maybe with the images, it coud be that images are somehow in wrong format, and forum script can not determine the image size from your site... This is just my suggestion :roll:

09 Feb 2012, 19:37

Hi Vytas,

Thanks for checking. It was indeed my server configuration. I've had a lot of comment spam lately so I blocked everything without a user agent. Apparently the phpBB image checking script reports no user agent so it was denied by my server. It's fixed now, and thanks for increasing the size limit!

09 Feb 2012, 22:38

11 Feb 2012, 14:20
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]