[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
8devices Community - View topic - Carambola2 Serial - Arduino
www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 22:57

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Carambola2 Serial - Arduino 

Hi,

I'm trying to connect my Carambola2 to my arduino over serial.
At the moment it is connected through the USB on the dev board of carambola2 and through my USB of the Arduino.

I want to avoid using Carambola2 -> USB -> FTDI(on arduino) -> serial and do directly Carambola2 -> UART (serial) -> Serial (on the Arduino).

Which pins on the devboard can I use for this?
The UART_TX_C and UART_RX_C?

Is it true that there is only 1 UART on the Carambola2 and that it is used for the serial terminal?
Thus, is the UART_TX_C and UART_RX_C the same as the ones without the _C?

Which serial should I use in the software to communicate?
At the moment, I use ACM0 in the USB setup.

If i ls /dev/ , this is what I get:

root@OpenWrt:/# ls /dev/
bus mtd2ro mtdblock1 ptmx
console mtd3 mtdblock2 pts
cpu_dma_latency mtd3ro mtdblock3 random
full mtd4 mtdblock4 shm
kmsg mtd4ro mtdblock5 tty
log mtd5 mtdblock6 ttyACM0
mem mtd5ro mtdblock7 ttyATH0
mtd0 mtd6 network_latency ttyS0
mtd0ro mtd6ro network_throughput urandom
mtd1 mtd7 null watchdog