[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
8devices Community - View topic - CARAMBOLA 2 officially announced!
www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 01:36

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 CARAMBOLA 2 officially announced! 

All pending orders will be shipped by the end of next week.

25 Apr 2013, 12:28

Carambola2 is still marked as "Pre-Order". How long do you estimate until I can order the devboard in the shop?

29 Apr 2013, 10:09

Can you say something about
- ROHS
- CE
- FCC
certifications of the Carambola2?
As far I can remember the Carambola 1 was "only" FCC certified.

30 Apr 2013, 14:48
Profile WWW

30 Apr 2013, 19:58

06 May 2013, 08:22

08 May 2013, 07:26

08 May 2013, 08:37

I want to thank whole 8devices team for their great work. I like Carambola 2 and show it to all of my friends :-)

Documentation on the web is quite straightforward and tools prepared in repositories are ready to use easily. I decided to use Carambola (instead of implementing TCP/IP on some small microcontroller) in my device displaying some information from web and providing web configuration interface and I think it was good decision (but it will be proved after the device is ready, of course :) ).

11 May 2013, 09:31

Hi gedass & co :-

Thank you for the wonderful product.

Just want to let you know I think there may be a mistake in the documentation (or at least a discrepancy with the image).

In both schematics and datasheet, connector J4 is Eth1
http://8devices.com/media/files/Carambola2.pdf
http://8devices.com/media/files/8dev-07 ... sb_SCH.pdf

In OpenWrt stock image and that compilable from github source, J4 is Eth0 and the LAN.

For others :-
If you want a pre-compiled image with more stuff, I've got one here : http://www.madox.net/blog/2013/05/14/ca ... -2-images/

15 May 2013, 08:38
Profile WWW

Hey guys,

when will the Carambola 2 Board be available again? I'm really looking forward to it for couple projects I plan.

Greetings from Germany,
crasbe

28 Jul 2013, 23:16
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next