www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 21:37

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 shipping time after ordering from online shop 

Hello,

I was wondering, what is the estimated time for an order to ship after it has been placed on the online 8devices shop? I've ordered a Carambola board on the 9th (almost 1 week ago) and it's still listed as "pending". Emails to info@8devices.com went unanswered.

The website indicates that the order should ship in 2 days (I'm assuming it means 2 working days - but still, it's been a week!).

This also worries me a bit if we end up using the Carambola in production (we are evaluating it for a project) - I need to be able to rely on timely shipments or at least get a commitment as to how long it takes to ship after we order.

Could anyone at 8devices please clarify this?

Thank you,
Razvan Dragomirescu

15 Aug 2012, 10:26

I'm not from 8devices, but to estimate your shipping time, you should at least say where it's supposed to ship to...
Apart from that I've waited well over a week for my first Carambola order to arrive, while the status was "pending" most of that time.
Also there's already at least one thread here about delivery times, so using the forum search will probably give you more insight into this matter.

15 Aug 2012, 10:33

It's shipping to Romania but all I was asking was how long it normally takes for it to ship, not how long it takes it to arrive to its destination. I'm assuming the status "Pending" means it hasn't shipped out of Lithuania yet. I ordered a similar board from a UK seller the same day I ordered the Carambola from 8devices and theirs has been delivered yesterday (same shipping method - registered mail).

I'll wait a couple more days, hopefully someone from 8devices will clarify shipping times (time from order to shipment going out from 8devices) and what the Pending status means.

Thank you,
Razvan

15 Aug 2012, 11:22
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]