[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
8devices Community - View topic - Bootstrap theme for LuCI
www.8devices.com
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 06:58

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Bootstrap theme for LuCI 

01 Feb 2012, 12:21

Very nice! This will be my default LuCi theme :)

01 Feb 2012, 15:03

Nice to hear that, Saulius! If you guys want you can include it in the Carambola repository.

01 Feb 2012, 15:50

David - you are CaraHero of the month.
Good job!

02 Feb 2012, 15:48

02 Feb 2012, 15:59

The source files are up at

03 Feb 2012, 12:09

03 Feb 2012, 19:22

Haha, 'it hurts my eyes' is exactly what I thought with most of the themes out there.

I've made some minor fixes to the theme so please feel free to remove and re-download it. If any of the apps/modules look odd please let me know.

05 Feb 2012, 14:42

Moin

Finally a cool looking webinterface on an embedded platform.
Most of the stuff I've seen on routers and similar devices looks like 1998.

Nice job.
I might give it a shot as soon as I've got time to get into carambola.
(Even though I don't like webinterfaces give me shell and I'm happy.)

Sebastian

08 Feb 2012, 12:12

Very nice professional looking theme that is already my default for Carambola. Question is how to get filebrowser to work. After copying filebrowser.lua and filebrowser.htm i get the root directory an the sub directories. When i click for example the bin folder i get the following error:

No page is registered at '/admin/system/filebrowser/bin'.
If this url belongs to an extension, make sure it is properly installed.
If the extension was recently installed, try removing the /tmp/luci-indexcache file.

removing the indexcache makes no difference.
Has anybody an idea?

18 May 2012, 12:26
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]